Shanghai Diesel Engine Piston D05-101-30 +A XCMG Crane Parts
Contact +8619852008965 WeChat WhatsApp same number
Applicable models XCMG：QY25K5C_2 QY70KC QY50KC QY25K5D_2 QY25KC XCT35_BR QY25K5D_3 QY25K5D_3 QY25K5C_1 QY55KC_1 QY25K5F_1 QY50KC QY50K5C_1 QY25K5C_2 QY25K5F QY25K5C QY25K5D_2 QY30KC QY55K5C_2 QY25K5F_1 QY25K5D_1 QY30KC QY55K5D
XCT80L6 XCT130_1 XCT12 XCT80L6 XCT25L4_S XCA40_M XCA30_JY XCT25L5_3 XCT55L5 XCT110_1 XCT60L6 XCT12 XCT25L5_SR XCT25L5_2 XCT95L7 XCT75L7 QY110K8C QY95K7C QY110K7C XCT100 XCT75_S QY40KC XCT90 XCT25 XCT25L5_E QY70KC QY40K5C_2 XCT60L6_1 QY75KC QY100K7C QY95KH QY100K6C QY50JW XCT16_1 XCT100_BR XCT60 QY20K5D QY85KC XCT25 XCT80L5 XCT100 XCT20L5_1 XCT75L6 XCT20L5 XCT80_S XPD36 QY16KC QY16KC QY40K5D_1 QY25K5L XCA40 QY40KD QY80K5D QY70K5D_1 QY50KD QY20K5C XCT50_Y XCT16_Y XCT25L4_Y XCT80_Y XCT60_Y XCT50_Y and other XCT QY RT series models.
Since the pistons of internal combustion engines work under high temperature, high pressure and high load conditions, the requirements for the pistons are relatively high, so we mainly talk about the classification of internal combustion engine pistons.
1. According to the fuel used, it can be divided into gasoline engine pistons, diesel engine pistons, and natural gas pistons.
2. According to the material of the piston, it can be divided into cast iron piston, steel piston, aluminum alloy piston and combined piston.
3. According to the process of manufacturing piston blank, it can be divided into gravity casting piston, squeeze casting piston and forging piston.
4. According to the working condition of the piston, it can be divided into two categories: non-pressurized piston and pressurized piston.
5. According to the use of pistons, it can be divided into car pistons, truck pistons, motorcycle pistons, marine pistons, tank pistons, tractor pistons, lawnmower pistons, etc.
1. There must be enough strength, stiffness, small mass and light weight to ensure the minimum inertial force.
2. Good thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, high pressure, corrosion resistance, sufficient heat dissipation capacity, and small heating area.
3. There should be a small friction coefficient between the piston and the piston wall.
4. When the temperature changes, the size and shape change should be small, and the minimum gap should be maintained with the cylinder wall.
5. The thermal expansion coefficient is small, the specific gravity is small, and it has good wear reduction and thermal strength.
The piston works under the conditions of high temperature, high pressure, high speed and poor lubrication. The piston is in direct contact with the high-temperature gas, and the instantaneous temperature can reach more than 2500K. Therefore, the heating is serious and the heat dissipation conditions are very poor, so the temperature of the piston is very high during operation, the top is as high as 600-700K, and the temperature distribution is very uneven; the top of the piston is subjected to The gas pressure is very large, especially the working stroke pressure is the largest, the gasoline engine is as high as 3-5MPa, and the diesel engine is as high as 6-9MPa, which makes the piston produce impact and bear the effect of side pressure; ~12m/s) reciprocating motion, and the speed is constantly changing, which produces a large inertial force, which makes the piston subject to a large additional load. When the piston works under such harsh conditions, it will deform and accelerate the wear, and it will also generate additional load and thermal stress, and at the same time, it will be chemically corroded by the gas.
Piston inspection is mainly the measurement of skirt diameter, piston ring groove height and piston pin seat hole size:
①The selection of the piston should be determined according to the repair size of the cylinder. Usually, the enlarged size value is marked on the top of the piston;
②In the same series of fish feeders, the structure of the pistons is not necessarily the same. Therefore, when purchasing pistons, the corresponding types of pistons must be selected according to the type of engine. On the same engine, the same brand, the same group or Pistons with the same product code; the same model must use pistons with the same product code to ensure that the difference in diameter and quality of the piston does not exceed the range specified by the original factory. Otherwise, it will cause the engine to burn badly, work rough, and reduce economy and power. . Therefore, when selecting pistons, the corresponding type of piston must be selected according to the type of engine.